Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hey, I Made the Newspaper!

The front page even. Luckily, below the fold. The above-the-fold story was about the Pak-a-Sak getting robbed. That wasn't me. But A-1 below-the-fold coverage is quite nice, thank you very much. Even if it is a small town paper. That's me in the middle if you haven't figured that out yet.



The photographer came to our Tuesday dress rehearsal of our Christmas performance, which is this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm actually glad that it's earlier in December rather than later, like I'm used to. It's an hour-long program of all singing, with a bit of narration. Ten songs. Lots of standing. Lots of water. Say a prayer if you think about it. We're supposed to have snow and ice this weekend and I've been fighting a migraine. Tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment