Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cute Things Kids Say

We were driving to church the other night while it was snowing. I don't like to drive in the snow at night because no matter what direction the snow is actually blowing, it looks like it's coming right at you while you're driving. I find this distracting.

My son, known on this blog as Calvin, said it looks like we're driving through hyperspace. Which is pretty close to what it looks like. My problem is that I want to follow each one of those streams with my eyes, which is really bad while you're driving.

My daughter, known on this blog as Sissy, said it looked like stars were falling when we walked through the parking lot and the light caught the flakes. I thought that was a really cool description.

Walking through falling stars, driving through hyperspace. . . there are worse ways to spend your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment