Monday, January 18, 2010

Have a Productive New Year

Okay so it's a little bit past making resolutions for the New Year. But it's a dreary, rainy day here in California, and that always makes me a bit introspective.

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Do they last? Have they fallen by the wayside already?

I'm not much of a resolution maker. When I see something I want to change, I make a plan and change it. And I've found two tools to help me with that.

Mary Ellen Tribby has a great website and daily e-mail loaded with tips for working moms, though I daresay any one could benefit from her tips.

The other resource I've been using for a couple of years is Mark Joyner's Simpleology 101. It's a great tool for determining your goals and a plan for how to reach them.

Happy goal setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment