Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Review of Learn to Build iPhone Apps with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

Originally submitted at O'Reilly

Want to build iPhone apps with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript? When you purchase this product, you'll get access to the videos and other files associated with the Learn to Build iPhone Apps with HTML, CSS, and Javascript tutorial, including slide presentations and code examples. The sessions were...


Recommended Class

By Jennifer_T from Indiana on 2/9/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy to understand, Accurate, Helpful examples, Well-written

Best Uses: Intermediate, Expert

Describe Yourself: Designer

This class is a great overview for creating apps for the iPhone. Even though I'm strong in CSS & HTML, and not so strong in JavaScript, I came out of the class feeling like I had some new tools in my arsenal to pump up my websites and make them mobile device friendly.

Even at the end when it got over my head :) Beth provided enough library and pre-made script samples that I could still follow along and come up with a useable product.

The only "negative" I had about the course is that there was so much information, it really needed to be longer, or split into two classes.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment