Friday, April 16, 2010

Cast Metal Letter Collection

I can never afford anything from Restoration Hardware but I still torture myself with their catalogs and emails because they're just so darn pretty to look at.

Exhibit A. Doesn't it just make your typography loving heart do back flips? Maybe it's just me.



I was a little disappointed that I had to do a screenshot of the email to show you that particular layout. If you click below to their catalog you just get the individual letters, which are still striking but not backflip inducing.

Cast Metal Letter Collection

If you poke around their Accessories section of the catalog you'll find other lovelies. Most of which are the kinds of things I like scouring flea markets and yard sales for. Considerably cheaper too.

Did anyone else notice they were using coverless books bound in twine as decorative accents? Not sure I love that. If I have coverless books, they end up in the trash unless they are particularly beloved. Never thought of them as decorative.

Anyone else have catalogs they drool over but never buy from?

No comments:

Post a Comment