Thursday, April 6, 2006

We Survived This First Part

I'm now in the "OC." Forgot how crowded it was. Needless to say, we survived. And without major incident. Our plane was 45 minutes late taking off, so that was 45 more minutes I had to entertain "Calvin." I was pointing out planes, carrying him on my shoulders, tossing him around, anything to keep him from annoying the other people around us. My shoulders are already aching.

Tomorrow, a trip to the Pancake House to carb-load and then head up to San Jose.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good. Glad there were no major incidents. Although, that leaves me speculating what the minor variety might have included?

    Have fun, Jen! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it all in the right number of pieces. Hope you're having a great time and not the object of anyone's practical joke. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Abundant blessings!

    ReplyDelete