Saturday, October 31, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

So we've moved to Missouri, just south of St. Louis. There's several job opportunities here and some of my closest friends, so we're excited to be here. Excited to be near civilization again (read: malls, Target, Kohls, etc.). But already we're missing the friends we left behind and the rural landscape. Yet there are some amazing things to explore in St. Louis.

Isn't that the way of this journey called life? Bittersweet; good-byes mixed with hellos.

And hopefully I'll be grooving to my keyboard during NaNoWriMo. My progress should be showing up on the widget to the right. I've got some great ideas from the ACFW Denver conference that I want to put to work on my project. So I'm looking forward to that.

Lots of good things in store. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment