Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Funnies

A couple of things to make you laugh.

I'm taking a time out from my crazy packing to peruse Facebook and share with you some of the fun stuff I've found there. If you're not on Facebook yet, what are you waiting for? It's the best way to connect with friends old and new.

This first one is from my friend and writer buddy Diana Brandmeyer (who's also kind enough to let me and the kids crash at her place while we find a place of our own in St. Louis).



I've actually pulled that on my kids--at home, not in the store. It's pretty effective.

And this hysterical tidbit from the awesome writer's resource site Novel Journey



I love the idea of embracing your criticism and making something creative with it. Kind of the video version of papering your walls with rejection letters.

On a personal note, this is our last week in Indiana. I've loved being a Hoosier; now we're checking out the Show Me State. St. Louis is the Gateway to the West. I'm sure I'll find plenty there to spark my imagination on this crazy journey called life.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment